You! You! You!
This is a very important time of your life! Dru Harper PhotoGraphics is here to create for you the most impressive images ALL ABOUT WHO YOU ARE. You are at a point in life that’s full of new beginnings, hopes and dreams.
Keeping your look Classic and Timeless, yet full of your personality is fun for us.
A Few Tips…
- Color, Color, Color…Layer your outfit with color! Textures and fun accessories can complete the look.
- Not Too Trendy…Timeless and Classic looks will last through the years. Your personality will still shine through. But avoid large pictures, graphics, labels and words on shirts and pants. Sometimes it can work, but a lot of the time it doesn’t.
- DON’T PUT IT Off…Book your appointment soon – graduation day will be here before you know it. You’ll have lots to do in the next few months!!!!
Cool Stuff to Know….
- What to wear–When choosing your outfits, bring your favorites, bring some variety.
- Always choose some casual! Jeans and sneakers, some dressy – cute dress, prom dress, guys might want a nice button down and slacks (Mom will love it).
- Letter Jackets, uniforms, bat, ball and glove, football, b-ball, sunglasses, musical instruments – all the things that make YOU who you are — are great to bring along!
- Pets are great too, but bring someone along to manage it while we get all the other cool shots.
- Your car may or may not be everything you want it to be, but it’s the one you have during your Senior Year! Let’s get a picture of you and your vehicle too.
- And last, but not least, bring your cap, gown and tassel if you have them. Also, bring a friend, Mom, Dad or brother or sister if you’d like.
Tips for Hair & Makeup
Try to have your hair cut and styled, colored or permed at least a week or so before your session to give it time to “settle in” and look great! Girls – do your makeup as usual but be sure to bring along your make-up kit for touch ups, hair brush, barrette and bands for a different look.
Deposit Fee of ½ of the session fee is due at booking as a non-refundable retainer. It can be applied to a future session if canceled in advance. Remaining balance is due at the session.
- 1 Hour Session In/at Studio
- 2 Outfits
- Creative, Inspired Studio Session – guaranteed to be lots of fun
- 2 Hour Session In/at Studio – your choice of locations – in and around the Conroe area.
- Multiple outfits and design…Let’s see what you have and we’ll create something especially for you.
- Choose from Urban Landscape, Parks and Outdoors, Sports, Western – Farm atmosphere, old trucks and barns…Make the shoot all about you!
- 3 Hour Session, Studio, Locations – the Works!
- Multiple Outfits
- Makeup Artist
- Lots of COOL Images to choose from!